Hi Wei He,

Sorry for the late reply. Here's what you can do:

* edit the CKEditor.EditSheet page using the object editor
* expand the first JavaScriptExtension object ("CKEditor Loader")
* replace

    removeButtons: 'Find,Anchor',

with

    removeButtons: 'Find,Anchor,xwiki-macro',

* save, clear the browser cache and reload the CKEditor edit mode.

Hope this helps,
Marius