From: users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Eduard Moraru
Sent: 21 June 2016 21:52
To: XWiki Developers <d...@xwiki.org>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Subject: [xwiki-users] [ANN] XWiki 8.2 Milestone 2 released

The XWiki development team is proud to announce the availability of XWiki
8.2 Milestone 2.

This milestone release features a redesigned default homepage, a new
application index in the drawer and minor improvements to the template
providers, the Flamingo skin and Ratings.

For developers, we have some welcomed Livetable macro improvements and a long
overdue change of behaviour for the getRenderedContent method.

You can download it here: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download

Make sure to review the release notes:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotesXWiki82M2

The following people have contributed code to this release (sorted
alphabetically):

Alexandru Cotiuga
Clemens Robbenhaar
Denis Gervalle