On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 5:32 PM, D R <rir....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am currently implementing my first XWiki application and starting to
> learn velocity. There is one thing that makes me mad.
>
> There is a static list field with code "ddlProductFamily".
>

> I try to display the items in this list in a nice way (one below the
> other).

It's not very clear what you want to display:
(1) the value of the ddlProductFamily field? i.e. the selected values? Does
this field have multiple selection enabled?
(2) the list of values the ddlProductFamily field can chose from? i.e. the
allowed values, what is specified in the static list definition

In any case you should check
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/APIGuide#HAccessobjectsinapage
. And before you try to iterate something you should first display/print it
to see if it's really something that can be iterated (a list or an array).

Hope this helps,
Marius