First of all thank you for your answer, Clemens.

There a different exceptions in the log-file for executing sql-statements.
Please see http://pastebin.com/BFABwpNz.

All the errors are in relation to the xwikidates table.
Do you have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks again and best regards
Josef

Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar wrote