I am looking to have a link in an object property.

I have an object like the following

 Name : string

Description : string

SupportPage : string

The SupportPage should be a link to another page with more information (in
the wiki)

Next I want a livetable that will display that with a clickable link.

For column properties the Livetable says the following

link The type of link to use for this column. Can be one of:

•auto: link to the URL provided by the <columnName>_url row property from
the JSON results; falls back on the doc_url property