Hi Jason,

> On 07 Jul 2016, at 02:05, Jason Rasberry <jason.rasbe...@with.me> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> I’m having an issue, which precludes me from deploying xwiki to my company.
>
> I create a page with the title “Getting Started”, the link to that page is
> now: xwiki/wiki/development/view/Getting%2BStarted/
> When I follow the link, wiki states “The requested page could not be found.”
> I cannot edit or delete this page.

XWiki supports spaces in page names (unless you’re using a very very old
version of XWiki). What version of XWiki are you using?

In the URL you gave above I see %2B which is the encoding for “+”. The encoding
for space is%20 so that looks strange.

Could you have some web server front end (apache, nginx, etc) that modifies the
URL and replaces the space with a “+”?