> On 19 Jul 2016, at 18:56, Jared Simms <sim...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Vincent,
>
> You are my hero. I was editing the JVM settings in
> /usr/share/jetty9/bin/jetty.sh, but they were not being used. Once I applied
> them to /etc/default/jetty9 the memory errors disappeared. I tested on the
> current install and then built the whole server from scratch and the
> Distribution Wizard finished without any errors and I've been able to work in
> the wiki without any issues. The performance is on par with the standalone
> instance as well.
>
> The only piece that doesn't seem to be working right is the Distribution
> Wizard still starts every time I start XWiki. Is there something I need to do
> so that doesn't happen?

Actually I answered that question in the previous mail I sent you.

"Indeed that’s not the normal behavior ;)

The only reason I can think of is that you’ve not configured the xwiki
permanent directory location and it’s using some temporary directory by default
and for some reason you’re clearing that directory every time before restarting
XWiki.
“

Have you checked the permanent dir location?