Hi everyone,

We would love to get feedback, especially on the Tour + new home page. We’re
trying to make the first 5 minutes of using XWiki simpler and we need to know
if we’re going in the right direction.

Please let us know if you like it or not! And whether you have ideas about
other things we should do to make XWiki even simpler to use for new users.

Thanks a lot
-Vincent