Sorry, my mistake. I edited the wrong field. After changing back Id Field
Name to doc.fullName and changing Value Field Name to doc.name it works but
still shows 3 items instead of the 2 available pages:

Customer ProfileTemplate
Test Customer 1
Test Customer 2

On the Customer Profile Application I have the pages
Test Customer 1
Test Customer 2

Why is the item "Customer ProfileTemplate" shown?