From: users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Mahomed Hussein
Sent: 02 August 2016 11:29
To: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Subject: [xwiki-users] How to resend activation link

Hi

Is there a way to re-send the activation link/code to a user without having to
delete and recreate the user account? I’ve already configured permissions for
this user and I really don’t want to have to do it again please. I created
several users and they thought it was wiser to not activate it at the time.

Kind regards,

Mahomed Hussein
Custodian Data Centre
Email: maho...@custodiandc.com