Hi,

I have a use case where I am creating command documentation and am using a
template that looks roughly like this.

Page: Command Name One
h1. Command Name One
h2. Usage
h2. Options
h2  Command Details
h2  Troubleshooting

Page: Command Name Two
h1. Command Name Two
h2. Usage
h2. Options
h2  Command Details
h2  Troubleshooting

I have about 20 commands that I have documented in this template.
The issue is when you include or display them on one page and add a table
of contents the macro renders correctly but the links for the duplicate h2
records all link to the first occurrence.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to fix this? I would like to keep them
on separate pages but the way its looking now ill have to merge them down
to a single page for the h2 links to work throughout the document.

Thanks in advance,
Patrick