> On 28 Jul 2016, at 17:35, simmsj <sim...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Pascal,
>
> Thanks for the heads up. The server is for internal use, but I didn't want
> authentication being passed over HTTP. I'll take an A in this case. Thank
> you again for your help. It probably would have taken quite awhile for me to
> track that down on my own.
>
> Vincent,
>
> It looks like the page you referenced on using Nginx is for high volume
> sites. My use case was is having Nginx handle HTTPS traffic and port 80. I
> can clean up my notes, but my configuration is quite different.

(Back from holidays, catching up on my mails…)

This page is for setting up xwiki with ngingx (as the title says on
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/NginX). You could add
sections in this page to separate different topics though :)

Basically the idea is to put all knowledge related to nginx on that page.

Thanks!
-Vincent