Hello Steve,

Since you didn't mention it in your steps to reproduce, I presume that your
page is a non-terminal one (at creation, it was not marked as terminal) and
thus you page's fullname should be Sandbox.StyleTest.WebHome. In order to
make you SSX work, you need to use #set($discard =
$xwiki.ssx.use("Sandbox.StyleTest.WebHome")).
We advice to use a variable ($discard) to capture the methods that don't
create output when called from velocity.

Hope this helps,
Alex