Hi,

> On 29 Aug 2016, at 13:11, Eugen Colesnicov <ecolesni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I want to exclude servlet action identifier for url path using in multiwiki.
>
> For example, now my path looks like:
> http://localhost/wiki/test/view/Main/
> (were "test" - name of my wiki)
>
> I want:
> http://localhost/test/view/Main/
>
> In a xwki.cfg exists option xwiki.virtual.usepath.servletpath=wiki
> I tried this parameter is set empty
>
> Also, described, that need to change web.xml
> What (and how) exactly I should change in web.xml? I tried different
> variants (in web.xml exists servlet-mapping for action "wiki"), but without
> correctly result.

What you can change is described here:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ShortURLs

AFAIK you can’t remove the wiki identifier part. Note that if it were allowed
you wouldn’t be able to name a subwiki after a URL type (bin, rest, webjar,
etc). Since it’s possible to plug new URL types that would lead to collisions.

You could use a domain-base approach, though.