> On 02 Sep 2016, at 12:04, Eugen Colesnicov <ecolesni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> vmassol wrote
>> No it’s the way it’s always been working.
>> We know it’s not optimal but that’s how it is now. The UI uses the
>> language of the translation page.
>> See http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-9987
>
> Yes, you are right - this is my situation! Have any plans approx. when will
> be solved this problem?

No plan. Nobody seems rally interesting in contributing. This issue has been
there since December 2009: http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-6402

Are you interested in contributing a patch or in sponsoring the development of
this feature? (There are some companies accepting sponsoring of xwiki features,
see http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Support#HProfessionalSupport for a
list of companies if you’re interested). That would certainly be a way of
speeding up the resolution of this issue :)