Sorry. I had just set up Apache with "AllowEncodedSlashes On" instead of "AllowEncodedSlashes NoDecode". Tomcat is configured with "org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.UDecoder.ALLOW_ENCODED_SLASH=true".

Thanks a lot !

Signature mails

Bruno Joffredo

Ecole Centrale de Nantes

Centre de Ressources Informatiques - Bur. D019

1 rue de la Noë

BP 92101

F-44321 Nantes cedex 3

Tél. 02.40.37.68.06