Hi guys,

I'm having a hard time accessing the fields of an application (prepared via
App Within Minutes) document from another document.

I have those 2 documents:

1. XApp / Data / 123456789
2. Test / Testscript

I try to prepare an event listener to rename new documents according to
some of their fields.
For example I have the field 'ddlCategory' and I want the name of all new
documents of the XApp application to be "XP-<category>-DateTime".

To get the doc before accessing the objects of the class I tested
retrieving XApp.WebHome:

#set($docRef   = $services.model.createDocumentReference('', 'XApp',
'WebHome'))
#set($document = $xwiki.getDocument($docRef))

"$document.getContent()" shows me the content.

Now I want to get the nested Data space (where the documents are stored and
which contains the livetable):

#set($docRef   = $services.model.createDocumentReference('', 'XApp.Data',
'WebHome'))
#set($document = $xwiki.getDocument($docRef))

"$document.getContent()" is not replaced, the resulting page shows
"$document.getContent()" so it can't find the XApp.Data.WebHome.

In the reference I tried different things (ie "Xapp\.Data") but it also
fails.

So how to retrieve a nested document in velocity?

Thanks in advance,
Dennis