Hi,

I have this class:

#set( $participationClassName =
"WaihonaCode.waihonapediaResearchParticipationClass" )

Class properties

researchparticipation.family (family: List of Users)

researchparticipation.research (research: Database List)

researchparticipation.participate (participate: Boolean)

researchparticipation.datasend (datasend: Boolean)

I have this XWQL:

#set( $qParticipations = "from doc.object('$participationClassName') as
participation where doc.fullName <> 'waihonapediaResearchParticipationTemplate'
and participation.research = :thisresearch" and participation.family =
:thisUser)

I'm getting velocity error:

Caused by: org.hibernate.QueryException: could not resolve property: research
of: com.xpn.xwiki.objects.BaseObject [ select doc.fullName from
com.xpn.xwiki.doc.XWikiDocument as doc , com.xpn.xwiki.objects.BaseObject as
participation where

When doing similar on a class where class properties are of type string I have
no Issues?

What should I do with these properties: List of Users (always only 1) and
Database List (always only 1)?

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/gerritjan.koekkoek>
email<gerrit...@cdlsworld.org>