vmassol wrote
> Indeed the page was not very clear :) I have modified it. Could you check
> it now and let me know if it’s better?

Thanks, the doc is more clear now. We will test the index modifications on
our testsystem to see if there's a noticable performance increase.

One more question:
Is there a system configuration (stack) that is recommended for use by the
xwiki dev team? For example, which operating system / application server /
database / ... ist used bei xwiki.org ? I only found the parameters as
stated in
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Performances#HMemory

We are currently using Windows Server + Tomcat + Postgresql. Would you
recommond switching the server to a linux os? Our system admins work mostly
on windows though. We'd also prefer to use MS SQL Server, but
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/InstallationMSSQL looks
outdated and troublesome.

Thanks.
Mario