I'm trying to use the macro from the Attachment Application.

{{attachmentSelector classname="$campaignClass" property="picture1"
buttontext="$escapetool.xml($doc.displayPrettyName('campaignUIString', false,
false))" savemode="direct"

displayImage="true"  width="120" link="true" targetdocname="Photos.CdLSnl"/}}

Issue is that the image file name; selected by the picker, is stored in the
property picture1 without the page reference.

Because we have provided a targetdocname.

The documentation:

targetdocname: An optional reference to a document to use as the source (and
target) for the attachments to display. By default the current document is used.

So we want stored in picture1 a string

But it stores:

We need the complete document and filename since our application is using
multiple displayers, not only the macro version

Gerritjan Koekkoek
Vader van Rai Koekkoek (cdls) en voorzitter vereniging CdLS
Visit our website<http://www.cdlsworld.org>