Hi XWiki users,

Recently (in XWiki 8.2) we’ve changed the home page content to try to make it a
nicer introduction to XWiki and to make it simpler for users to edit it and
change it to their liking.

Right now it’s translated only in 3 languages: English, French and Catalan.

We need your help to translate it all other languages!

To do so, you need to register an account on http://l10n.xwiki.org/ and then
you can go to http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Platform/MainWebHome and
select the language you wish to translate the page in.

For example in Danish that will generate the following URL:

Once on that page you can click “View all” for example and start translating.
For ex for the Danish language you’ll get to

Don’t forget to translate both the Content and the Title.

Thanks a lot for your help! We’ll credit you in the next release notes if you
provide a translation.

Let us know in reply to this message whenever you’ve added a new language for
the home page!

XWiki committer