Hi,

I have managed to deploy XWiki 8.3 to Weblogic 12.2.1 on a not supported
way:
I have disabled JAX-RS  support in the server by deleting the
After it the deployer still missings the  class so I have put Jersey-1.19.1
server and core jars into the WEB-INF/lib.

Application deployed and started, DW run successfully but some requests
failed by CCE:

I have found  a similar post <https://github.com/gitblit/gitblit/issues/520>
so I have modified the XWikiServletRequest to extend
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper.
Now I have a working XWiki on WLS but I have to do it without modifying the
server binaries.

Do you have any ide how to disable JAX-RS in WLS 12.2.1 for a deployment
only?

Thanks, Zoltán