Thanks, Marius.

      De: Marius Dumitru Florea <mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>
 Para: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
 Enviadas: Terça-feira, 1 de Novembro de 2016 7:07
 Assunto: Re: [xwiki-users] Moving batch pages with blog news

I would use the query script service [1] to fetch the pages that need to be
moved and then use the refactoring script service [2] to move them to the
new location. The move method accepts also a list of entity references.

Hope this helps,
Marius

[1] http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Query+Module
[2] http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Refactoring+Module