Hi!
I just discovered an issue with renaming a space in a subwiki. Whenever I
rename a space in the main wiki the links are modified to reflect the new
space name - even links in subpages of the space are modified. But when I
rename a space in a subwiki the links are not modified and still points at
the old space name. Backlinks are not updated either.

I cannot find a bug or any other reference to this problem. Anyone else
experienced the same behavior. Discovered in XWiki 8.3. Upgraded to 8.4 but
no difference.

Regards,
Helge