Hi

The good news is that the connection to google works. The missing part is
activating the authenticator part:

Have you added these settings in xwiki.cfg

xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.xwiki.GroovyAuthServiceImpl

xwiki.authentication.groovy.pagename=xwiki:GoogleApps.AuthService

This is in the page in the section for v2.1 but it's not mentioned at the
top so we need to improve the documentation about this

Ludovic

To not use this feature