Thank you, Marius! It worked.

Best Regards,
Julio

      De: Marius Dumitru Florea <mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>
 Para: XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
 Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 17 de Novembro de 2016 4:11
 Assunto: Re: [xwiki-users] Search: how to return all documents without
selecting all language?

Hi Julio,

As mentioned on
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Solr+Search+Application#HSearchUIConfiguration
the configuration can be found in the Main.SolrSearchConfig page. Edit in
Wiki edit mode and look for "facetQuery". Inside this group you have:

'locale': ["$xcontext.locale", '']

Try

'locale': ['pt', 'pt_BR']

Hope this helps,