Hi Mario,

So each problem should be reported as an individual issue in the
appropriate component.

You should first check if there are not already opened issues with that
particular problem (use the search with keywords). For example, these are
the issues related to PDF Export
http://jira.xwiki.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20XWIKI%20AND%20component%20%3D%20%22Old%20Core%20-%20PDF%20export%22%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

Regarding questions, it's the same: each topic should have a separate mail
thread. This way we can assure we stay on subject and the mail can be
referenced to other users, in case they have the same questions.

The only problem is the quantity of questions you ask and the availability
of the committers and contributors to answer them, since this is a
community support. Sometimes it can take a while, especially if there are
complicated aspects.

Thanks,
Caty