On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 4:07 AM, hamiazuhk26 <khu.gamba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602283/less-code.png>

Would have been easier to paste the LESS code somewhere so that we can try
it. All I can say is that you have a comment "/* XWiki already overwrites
..." that starts but I don't see where it ends. Also, as a rule of thumb in
debugging, try to reduce the problem. In your case this means: see first if
a single line in the Advanced field has any effect. E.g. try first to set
only @font-size-base. See if that works. Then move forward.