Hi, I have changed the font using LESS-CODE. I want to know maybe this
LESS-Code is under renovation or what because, I have change the font (small
the font for heading 2), Under this preview, when i select the doc, the font
is changed. But in main xwiki, i mean main page. no changes for this font
for heading 2.

I have try and error so many times, cut and paste again the code but still
the same(the font is not changed). You can see the picture below:

<http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602322/heading2.png>  As you see
here, the font for heading 2 which is 1.1 System Developing is changed.

<http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7602322/mainPage-heading2_is_not_change.png>

(the font for heading 2 is not change)