From: Kumar, Piyush
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2017 4:45 PM
To: 'users@xwiki.org'
Subject: Help needed to distinguish xwiki contents created by user

Hi All,

I am exporting old xwiki workspace to new version 8.2.1 xwiki instance. While
import I need to select form available pages in .XAR file. I went through the
xwiki documents which says that we should only import the content written by
user.

Can anyone help me to know the way I can differentiate the contents? If I
import any content created by main xwiki instance then this information may
override on newer version same content.

Thanks & Regards
Piyush