Thanks for that. Now, since I already created a mini FAQ using the "Apps
within Minutes" FAQ tutorial, do I have the risk of namespace collision if I
follow the more advanced tutorial that you just edited? Or are they somehow
isolated? Many new users will do the "Apps within Minutes" FAQ tutorial and
next the tutorial that works with XWikiClasses...it might be worth adding a
note that it's ok to have the two identially named artifacts in the wiki; or
change the name of one of the tutorials if they can't co-exist as named.