Hi Luis,

If you’re logged with a user having admin permissions you should see the
Distribution Wizard
(http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/DistributionWizard).

Since myxwiki.org was updated to XWiki 8.4.4 and your wiki was on 8.4.3 before
the wizard kicks in to let you update the default pages to 8.4.4 versions.

If you’re not logged with an admin user you should continue to see the pages as
before.