Hi,

> On 28 Jan 2017, at 11:14, WikiNote Org <thewikinote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I use box macro to include the summary of page. But editing that summary
> needs editing box macro Content.
> In such editing we can't simply use the WYSIWYG. That means, I am forced to
> write the content in wiki code, which I want to avoid.
> It would be nice if I could edit text in box in WYSIWYG mode like a normal
> text editing (like Word Processor).
>
> Any help appreciated..

Yes this is a known limitation. We need to improve the Macro dialog box to
support that. Personally I feel that we’ve pushed this issue for too long and
that we should put it in the roadmap sooner than later. Feel free to vote for
it at http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-6371

Right now the only workaround I can think of would be to move your content in
another wiki page and use the WYSIWYG to edit it and then use the following box
macro content:

{{box}}
{{include reference=“Page1.Page2.WebHome”/}}
{{/box}}

(Where Page1.Page2.WebHome is the reference to your page having the content).