Hi Jesse,

> On 30 Jan 2017, at 16:36, Jesse Bright <je...@abrightfamily.com> wrote:
>
> I figured this out while fixing the live table. The tutorial code references
> the class and template pages as "FAQ.FAQClass" and "FAQ.FAQTemplate". However
> the pages actually created from the Class Editor wizard have a space:
> "FAQ.FAQ Class" and "FAQ.FAQ Template". After adding the space everything is
> working as expected. I may have made a mistake in following the tutorial but
> it didn't feel like it. Perhaps the tutorial needs updated to reflect changes
> in the Class Editor.

What tutorial are you referring to? Is it the one at
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/FAQTutorial/FAQTutorialManual?

If so, I have checked it and the section entitled “Create the FAQ Class”
(http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/FAQTutorial/FAQTutorialManual#HCreatetheFAQClass)
 creates a FAQ class with a reference of FAQ.FAQClass. The title is “FAQ Class”
but the reference is FAQ.FAQClass.

PS: I’ve updated the tutorial slightly to make it more clear.