l10n never been the fasted thing out there but two things:

We seems to have an issue with the system on which l10n is running
since a few days which produces very slow document load/save (among
other things) and eventually cause a restart. I tried something that
will improve that part I hope. In any case we are working on it.

Given the time of the mail you sent and the the date of the last
modifications you made ("templateProvider.meeting.name" key) it looks
like the scheduler which import the last English modifications from
github was running and this one is both slow (lots of stuff to import
now) and expensive...

--
Thomas Mortagne