> On 23 Feb 2017, at 15:31, CT <catherine.tho...@arcelormittal.com> wrote:
>
> Looking for the CSS solution, I've noticed that there's a class wich I would
> like to modify :
>
> Actually :
> .wikiexternallink{background:url("/resources/icons/xwiki/external-link.png")
> no-repeat scroll right center transparent;padding-right:12px;}
>
> Wanted : defalut parameter for the background et the padding-right
>

> How to do this ? Could you help me as I've never done this before ?

This is what I was trying to say in my reply before when I said: "Just use
firebug or chrome dev tools and find the CSS, then use some SSX to override if
you need (google xwiki stylesheet).”

I googled “xwiki stylesheet” and the first link is:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/SkinExtensionsTutorial

Using a SSX will allow you to override the CSS.