Hello.

I'm not a developer, but if maybe you could upload your configs from
scenario 1 and 2 somewhere so that the devs would have something to look at?
I think that you can't just substitute production intended configs (scenario
2) with a custom config from standalone install (scenario 1) due to
standalone being way more tuned to make it faster to try. Haven't tried
standalone myself, but that's what I'd think of in the first place.
Did you make a diff between configs to see what parameters will be affected?