Hello All,

I’m new to xwiki, and have lots of questions.

Running xwiki 9.1.2 on Mac OS X, lion, on an old mac. Its looking pretty good but…

1. Starting up there are some error messages, and I don’t know how seriously to take them.

2017-03-08 15:37:36.509:WARN:oeja.AnnotationConfiguration:main: ServletContainerInitializers: detected. Class hierarchy: empty 2017-03-08 15:38:03,012 [main] WARN o.r.Reflections - could not create Vfs.Dir from url. ignoring the exception and continuing org.reflections.ReflectionsException: could not create Vfs.Dir from url, no matching UrlType was found [file:/System/Library/Java/Extensions/QTJava.zip] either use fromURL(final URL url, final List<UrlType> urlTypes) or use the static setDefaultURLTypes(final List<UrlType> urlTypes) or addDefaultURLTypes(UrlType urlType) with your specialized UrlType.
        at org.reflections.vfs.Vfs.fromURL(Vfs.java:109)
        at org.reflections.vfs.Vfs.fromURL(Vfs.java:91)
        at org.reflections.Reflections.scan(Reflections.java:237)
        at org.reflections.Reflections.scan(Reflections.java:204)
        at org.reflections.Reflections.<init>(Reflections.java:129)
at org.xwiki.extension.maven.internal.MavenExtensionScanner.scan(MavenExtensionScanner.java:150)

2. The soft shutdown ./stop_xwiki.sh never works, it always goes in for the kill.

any thoughts?

thanks in advance

Keith