Hi,

We are (still) running xwiki 6.4.4 and last week we have switched from
ajp to http, because we have reasons to think it could solves our issue
at http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-12125

Now we run into the following side-effect as we run apache/tomcat with
http connector, it prevents us to upload files to wikis.

The error is when we try to upload a file to
https://mysite.ltd/bin/view/test/tutu (notice, https).

We get, in red, at the bottom "An error occurred while uploading
xxx.jpg" error when upload a file on page.

firebug says: Blocage du chargement du contenu mixte actif (mixed active
content) «
http://mysite.tld/bin/get/test/tutu?xpage=attachmentslist&forceTestRights=1
»

Sorry it's in French - but it basically says that mixed active content

I don't understand why the URL /bin/get above have "http" instead of
"https".

The configuration is as follow,

apache:

<VirtualHost xxx:443>
  ServerName ...

  # SSL Config...

  ProxyPreserveHost On

  # This one has been disabled in favor to http
  # to test if it solve XWIKI-12125
  #ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:1234/ retry=5
  #ProxyPassReverse / ajp://localhost:1234/

  # This one fails with file upload to xwiki
  ProxyPass / http://localhost:5678/ retry=5
  ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:5678/

</VirtualHost>

both tomcat connectors are like that:

<Connector port="5678" protocol="HTTP/1.1" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />

<Connector port="1234" protocol="AJP/1.3" redirectPort="8443"
connectionTimeout="10000" maxConnections="500"/>

What could be the issue ?

Cheers,

Martin