Hi Vincent,

Thank you for your reply.

No, the table doesn't exist. Do i need to create it manually ? I taught that
the Application manager do the creation of the Database and the tables
itself for a new Wiki ? Even if i create manually the database, it's the
same message...

Thanks for your link, i used it for the installation of Xwiki, it helped me
a lot. I don't see anything right now that can solve this issue... :(

I searched again this morning, changing hibernate (who i configured with the
documentation here) configuration with the SQL dialect extension, tried with
superadmin activated, checked on MySQL if the users have the good rights
(again), made some change in xwiki.cfg, no change.

Do the user name in the hibernate need to be xwiki ?? Because it's the only
thing that's is différent right now.

Maybe i'm missing something (i will be no suprised of it...), but for now i
don't know. I will keep searching and testing this afternoon, if you have
any idea who could help me... Or if i did not understand something, sorry...

Thank you again,
Daniel.