Multam! Dau o bere cand ajung prin Iasi ;)

-Alex

On 04.04.2017 17:25, Eduard Moraru wrote:
Hi, Alex!

Welcome to XWiki :)

Your wiki is available at http://spherik-accelerator.myxwiki.org

(Note: your wikiID is "spherikaccelerator" since it does not allow special
characters)

Enjoy your wiki and make sure you understand the limitations and
capabilities of http://myxwiki.org

Thanks,
Eduard

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:20 PM, Alex Burciu <a...@spherikaccelerator.com>