Hi, Vishal,

A blog post is stored in a wiki page, just like any other. If you want to
control access rights, use XWiki`s right system and set the rights you need
for your usecase:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Access+Rights

In your case, you would probably like to control the rights of the Blog
space. (i.e. go to the Blog page and click on Administer page > Users &
Rights > Rights: Page & Children).

Hope this helps,
Eduard