Hi,

I've been wondering if there is something else do to to get the source maps for
css enabled.
I followed the instructions on the Extension page of the "LESS Module".
I edited and un-commented the property "lesscss.generateInlineSourceMaps =
true" within "xwiki.properties".
Afterwards I restarted the server service.
I also switched color themes to clean the cache.
But I cannot see a change in the developer views of Chromium or Firefox. Every
style still refers to style.css.

At this point I also want to ask about the usage of the manual cleaning method
for the cache.
The documentation says that I can use the LESS CSS script service and provides
a snippet

{{velocity}}
 $service.lesscss.clearCache()
{{velocity}}

But where should I put this?
The section "Script Service" on the LESS Module page only has a link to the
source code on GitHub. I'm still digging into the XWiki world so maybe it is
just a matter of time if can figure it out. The whole velocity less scripting
thing is a huge topic though.

Regards,
sthag