[[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving
to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a
few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]

-----
HI Jan,

> On 5 Jun 2017, at 14:23, jan.steh...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> [[Note: The XWiki project is switching away from this mailing list and moving
> to a forum: https://discourse.xwiki.org. This list will be made readonly in a
> few days. Please post on the forum from now on. Thanks.]]
>
> -----
> Hi everybody,
> I'm migrating content from 5.4.5 wiki to the 9.4. The old content was one
> space and about 300 pages. The content has been imported ok, however it is
> visible only to admin.
> Is there any debug option which I can turn on, so I can debug why is this
> page restricted to other users?

Maybe
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Security%20Inspector%20Application/
 ?

PS: Please try to use the forum from now on, we’re removing this list. Thanks