Hi All,

We have some confirmations from community members and companies from
Bangalore. Please do RSVP, if anyone from the community would like to join
us for the meetup. Here are the details:

*Venue :*

Hortonworks India, #92, Z Square, Jyoti Nivas College Road, Koramangla.
https://goo.gl/maps/Anb3Kp1tcuy

*Timing: *3:00pm onwards.
Please let me know should you need any assistance in getting to the Venue.

Thanks,
Rohit.