Setting zeppelin.spark.useHiveContext to false did not solve this problem in my
notebook, did I miss something ?

Zeppelin version : 0.6.0
Spark version: 1.6.2

Settings:

      "properties": {

        "spark.executor.memory": "1G",

        "zeppelin.spark.printREPLOutput": "true",

        "spark.cores.max": "2",

        "zeppelin.spark.sql.stacktrace": "true",

        "zeppelin.spark.importImplicit": "true",

        "zeppelin.spark.concurrentSQL": "true",

        "zeppelin.spark.useHiveContext": "false",

        "zeppelin.pyspark.python": "python",

        "zeppelin.dep.localrepo": "local-repo",

        "zeppelin.R.knitr": "true",

        "zeppelin.spark.maxResult": "1000",

        "master": "local[*]",

        "spark.app.name": "Zeppelin-over-Spark",

        "zeppelin.R.image.width": "100%",