Hi Niek,

I tried to dig into the problem here, but I couldn't reproduce with
following step:
1. Add dependency '/my/path/a.jar' in GUI
2. Update '/my/path/a.jar' contents
3. go to interpreter page and click edit -> save

It would be helpful if you can point out what I missed to reproduce the
issue.

FYI, Spark interpreter process sets jars under local-repo/${interpreter_id}
to its classpath on start up so if you make changes under this directory
you will need to restart spark interpreter.