Hi Jeff,

Thanks for starting this issue.

It increases flexibility of improving interpreters itself but it can also
decreases stability of interpreters. I'm worried about this side-effect. As
you mentioned, it's hard for me to review new interpreter that I didn't use
but it couldn't be a reason why we divide some code from Zeppelin. We have
to make more ppl as committers to review various interpreters. Thus I don't
want some interpreters out of Zeppelin.

But I, totally, agree about #3, #4. If we deploy minimum package of
Zeppelin, we have to provide GUI for install/uninstall. If it's done,
bin-all-pkg is meaningless and bin-min-pkg is enough.

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net