+1

Best Regard,
Jeff Zhang

From: Jun Kim <i2r....@gmail.com<mailto:i2r....@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 11:38 AM
To: "users@zeppelin.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.apache.org>"
<users@zeppelin.apache.org<mailto:users@zeppelin.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Release on 0.7.1 and 0.7.2

Cool! I look forward to it!

2017년 3월 14일 (화) 오후 12:31, moon soo Lee
<m...@apache.org<mailto:m...@apache.org>>님이 작성:
Sounds like a plan!

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 8:22 PM Xiaohui Liu
<hero...@gmail.com<mailto:hero...@gmail.com>> wrote:
This is the right action. In fact, 0.7.0 release bin did not work for my team.
We almost started to use 0.7.1-snapshot immediately after 0.7.0 release.

I guess many of us are taking the same route.

But for new zeppelin users, starting with 0.7.0 will give them the wrong first
impression.

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 at 10:28 AM, Jongyoul Lee