Hi Hishfish,

If you take a look Clock example [1], you'll see how it creates angular
objects and update every seconds from backend, so front-end can be updated
accordingly.

After you add your object into AngularObjectRegistry, you can get
AngularObject and add watcher [2]. Then any changes of the angular scope
variable from front end will trigger your watcher where you can place your
backend logics.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
moon